For further information please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Pogradec city on the shores of Lake Ohrid is always as if it was the first time because Pogradec is special. Walk or ride the bicycle by the lake, see the fishermen come out with their boats, feed the swans, enjoy the view of the deepest lake of the Balkans surrounded by high mountains.
Starting Point: 8:30 at your hotel in Tirana, Albania
Ending Point: 18:00 at your hotel in Tirana, Albania
Approx. Duration: 9 hours
Languages: English, Italian, French, German.
- The drive from Tirana to Pogradec is very pleasant and in large part accompanied by the river Shkumbin.
- Visit an impressively quiet and peaceful city.
- Have lunch in the locality in which the former Albanian Communist dictator used to spent his vacations.
1 Person: € 88 per person
2 People: € 76 per person
3 People: € 67 per person
4 People: € 57 per person
5 People: € 49 per person
6 People: € 39 per person
– Hotel pick-up and drop off
– Private guide in English, Italian, French, German.
– Meals and drinks