For further information please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour includes 2 important destinations: Ardenica Monastery, the last monastery where monks still live today, and Apollonia, which is enchanting in its combination of monuments and unspoiled nature, this trip will bring you two thousand years back in time.
Step back in time on a history tour.
Marvel at the sights.
Starting the tour by driving towards the city of Fier. The first stop will be in Monastery of Ardenica. Which is located in a dominant position on the hill with the same name, offering a relaxing view of the Field of Myzeqe.
After the visit continue towards the village of Pojan. Visit Apollonia, an ancient settlement, one of the biggest in the Adriatic area. Wandering in this settlement you will feel relaxed and meditative, through a landscape that has changed little since Antiquity. You will be introduced with the Curch of Saint Mary, Archeological Museum, the Odeon, the library, and the most photographed monument: the Bouleterion.
Free time for lunch.
Return to Tirana. End of service.
- The drive from Tirana to Vlora is very pleasant and it takes about 2.5 hours. On the way you will have the occasion to visit briefly also the city of Durres and the city of Fier.
- Visit an impressively energetic but peaceful city.
- Have lunch based on meat on sea food like only the cooks of Vlora can cook.
1 Person: € 86 per person
2 People: € 76 per person
3 People: € 69 per person
4 People: € 59 per person
5 People: € 49 per person
6 People: € 39 per person
- Transport with a/c vehicle
- Guided tour of Ardenica Monastery and Apollonia
- Driver/ Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees in mentioned monuments and museums
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs