For further information please contact us at : email@example.com
Visiting the town of Permet southeast of Albania is a clever choice. This small town is situated 4.5 hours distant from the Capital Tirana. You will surely enjoy the trip with stops in the 2700 years old city of Durres on the Adriatic Sea, the archeological site in the ancient Apollonia, and the magnific valley of Vjosa River. Sleep in the quiet and peaceful town of Permet. The next day stop in the Thermal baths of Lengarica and optional rafting in Vjosa River. Visit the 600 year-old Church of Saint Mary in Kosine and the city of Gjirokastra declared by UNESCO part of the World Culture Heritage. Take the way back to the Capital Tirana
Starting Point: 8:30 at your hotel in Tirana, Albania
Ending Point: 18:30 next day at your hotel in Tirana, Albania
Duration: 2 days
Languages: English, Italian, German.
- The drive from Tirana to Permet with the forementioned stops makes the trip very special. The city of Durres offers antiquity, modern style, and the sea with distance of few steps. Apollonia is also unique.
- Gjirokastra on the way back is also a rare city worth visiting.
- The food in Permet is very taste.
The hotel will be recommended by the agency enabling confort guarantee.
1 Person: € 159 per person
2 People: € 89 per person
3 People: € 79 per person
4 People: € 69 per person
5-15 People: € 59 per person
– Hotel pick-up and drop off
– Private guide in English, Italian, German.
– Museum and castle entries
– Meals, drinks.