For further information please contact us at : [email protected]
Visiting Berat city will be a unique experience of your lifetime. Explore the city of thousand windows, UNESCO World Heritage site, historic architecture of the Ottoman period and one of the few cities with an inhabited castle nowadays.
Starting Point: 8:30 at your hotel in Tirana, Albania
Ending Point: 17:30 at your hotel in Tirana, Albania
Approx. Duration: 9 hours
Languages: English, Italian, French, German.
- Explore a local guide the UNESCO heritage city and the vivid traces of the Ottoman period.
- Visit the inhabited castle and the National Iconographic Museum “Onufri”.
- See the main object cults of three of the largest religions peacefully coexisting.
- Have entrance fees to historical sites included.
1 Person: € 96 per person
2 Person: € 74 per person
3 Person: € 69 per person
4 Person: € 58 per person
5 Person: € 48 per person
6 Person: € 39 per person
– Hotel pick-up and drop off
– Entrance fee to Berat Castel, Onufri Museum.
– Private guide in English, Italian, French, German.
– Meals and drinks